Trade Commissioner Services
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) helps companies navigate the complexities of international markets and make better business decisions. The TCS is on the ground in more than 160 cities worldwide. We gain market intelligence, uncover opportunities for Canadian companies and help reduce business costs and risks. The TCS is a free service of the Government of Canada, helping companies to prepare for international markets, assess market potential, find qualified contacts and resolve business problems. Learn more at www.tradecommissioner.gc.ca
TCS Resources (English):
- Visit the TCS’ Business Women in International Trade webpage to learn how the TCS helps open doors and create opportunities for Canadian women-owned and led businesses to successfully expand into global markets.
- Check out upcoming TCS events, trade missions and business delegations to international destinations.
- Discover if your company could be eligible to receive CanExport SMEs funding to support an expansion into new markets.
- Access export-related information and tools through MyTCS.
- Get the latest export news and tips from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service’s magazine, CanadExport. Subscribe to CanadExport today.
- Contact the Trade Commissioner Service with any further questions or to begin your export journey with the TCS.
- Companies can also reach out to their TCS Regional Office directly using the following email addresses:
- British Columbia, Yukon: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alberta, Northwest Territories: email@example.com
- Manitoba, Saskatchewan: Manitoba.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Québec, Nunavut: email@example.com
- Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, PEI : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ontario: Ontario.email@example.com