CONNECT WITH US
Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC) – Procurement support for businesses
Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC), as part of Public Services and Procurement Canada (PSPC), is here to make it easier for smaller businesses to bid on federal contracting opportunities and increase supplier diversity in federal procurement.
Procurement Assistance Canada can help Canadian Businesses to better understand and navigate the procurement process so you can get “bid ready”. Contact us to learn about:
• How the government buys goods and services;
• How to sell to the federal government;
• How to ﬁnd opportunities;
• How to use online services.
We do that by:
• Working to eliminate systemic barriers that impact smaller and diverse businesses;
• Advocating for smaller and diverse businesses among government buyers and policy-makers;
• Improving tools and processes towards more equitable access to federal contracting opportunities.
Our regional network of ofﬁces across Canada offer:
• Seminars on the steps involved in selling goods and services to the federal government;
• Workshops with detailed and practical advice for navigating the procurement process;
• One-on-one assistance to provide personalized support for your business needs.
To benefit from Procurement Assistance Canada’s services, Canadian businesses can visit Canada.ca/PAC to learn about our services or locate a local PAC Regional Office. They can also contact the National InfoLine 1-800-811-1148 (Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET).